Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my cover letter

Dear Manager,

Please accept my letter of interest and resume for a position in your company that closely matches my experience, education, and knowledge in the hospitality industry.

With my administrative, as well as hands-on kitchen supervision and restaurant management experience I have gained insight into hospitality industry operations and how to train and manage employees. I feel very strongly that respect for the individual is essential when managing a successful kitchen and I am fair and understanding when dealing with any issues with my employees or other departments.

I believe that a comfortable working environment, which encourages the development of new recipes and menus, combined with proper knowledge of food handling, food and labor costs, creates a prosperous business. I am confident that I would be an asset to your business.

I am a U.S. citizen and I am willing to relocate and travel. Since resumes and applications only tell half of the story, I would like the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my background in detail.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly,

Jamal Lemrabet

No comments:

Post a Comment